Why YouTube?Generally, we all know why we love YouTube. But let me acknowledge you with some technical points about this app which will justify the above question. YouTube is known as the second most popular social media app after Facebook. More than 2 billion viewers visit YouTube every month. People spend billions of hours watching YouTube videos and generate billions of views. In fact, 89% of internet consumers have their YouTube account. And the most important fact to consider is, almost 80% of marketers prefer to do video marketing on this platform due to its maximum viewers and reach. Now, have you ever heard about Socinator? let me brief you about it. Socinator is a social media management tool that manages all your social media accounts with its automatic features like auto-schedule, auto-reschedule your posts, auto-like, auto-dislike, auto-comments and many more. These automatic features can help you maange your accounts with less efforts. Install now and enjoy the features of Socinator!
What is YouTube video marketing?It is a fact that most businesses choose YouTube for their video marketing where they can enhance their business through YouTube ads. You can also create traffic using this process. You just need to follow some strategies through which you can generate leads without ads. YouTube is a user-friendly and visual platform that most businesses use for their growth. Once they have larger viewers, the channel becomes viral. So, follow these strategies to make your channel go viral, get more likes and subscribers.
YouTube marketing strategies to follow:
1. Create a channel on YouTube:If you are thinking of creating video content and upload it to your YouTube channel, first of all, you need to create your google account as well as a YouTube account. Remember that, you need to create a standard email account that you can share with your co-partners and team members. Don’t be tense. It is as easy as eating a burger. So follow these steps to create a google account.
- Go to the sign-in button on the google page where you enter the sites to visit.
- Now choose the option “create a new account”.
- If you are opening this account for business purposes, then go to “manage your business option”.
- There you will get some questions which you need to enter such as your name, email id, etc., and then click on the “click button”.
- Now agree on the privacy policies of Google and that’s it. Your account is created successfully!
- Open YouTube and move to the menu where you will get the “log in to new account” option.
- After logging in, click on “My Channel”.
- There you will get an option to create the channel. And yes, enter your business name.
2. video optimization:This is the thing which I was talking about. It is not only about the videos. It is the content and the quality which gives you views and more subscribers. You need to create YouTube videos with the perfect size, resolutions, aspect ratio, and dimensions. Let me guide you on this.
YouTube Video title:When you think about creating a video, you also need to put pressure on your mind to create a video title that will push the fingers to click on the video. The title should be eye-catching, short, and descriptive which on one glance, the readers can imagine the content inside it. Add the keyword into your title which is related to your blog. This helps you to rank in SEO. for a healthy title, keep your title less than 60 characters.
YouTube Video description:Video descriptions include the content of your video, what you are going to present in the video, and also about your viewers. Through this description, viewers will have a quick and brief understanding of your video content. Always the first three lines of your content are shown by YouTube with an option “see more”. If the audience likes to read more they can click on it which will show the entire description. You can also add your website link or CTA button in the description box.
YouTube Video dimensions:YouTube is allowing you to upload video sizes ranging from 240p to 2160p. These are some YouTube video dimensions that you can consider for your videos.
- 240p: 426×240 px
- 360p: 640×360 px
- 480p: 854×480 px
- 720p: 1280×720 px
- 1080p: 1920×1080 px
- 1440p: 2560×1440 px
- 2160p: 3840×2160 px