What is a social media audit?If you are using social media for marketing your business, you need to get clear about social media audits. Yes, it is that important. As I have said earlier, you must know what is going on in your social channels. A social media audit helps you to know so. Having an effective marketing strategy to get success in your upcoming campaign is a critical part. You will be able to know the following facts if you make an audit of all your social media accounts:
- What social strategy is working and what is not.
- Identify whether any social account is taking away your followers and fans.
- The social media accounts are not responding anymore and need to get updated or deleted.
- New opportunities to boost your engagement rate and attract new audiences.
How to conduct a social media audit?Follow the below steps to audit all your social media accounts.
1. Track all your social accounts:Before making any changes to your marketing strategy and plan for your upcoming social media campaign, you need to checkout and track all the records of all your social accounts to get detailed insights into what is going on in your social accounts. Once you have tracked all your social accounts, identify the accounts that need to get more social presence. Start planning strategies accordingly.
2. Ensure all your social accounts are on brand:After getting all your accounts verified and checked, ensure that the social accounts are consistent with your business brand and standards.
3. Which are your best posts? Identify:It’s time to check out your social accounts individually and find those posts which have gained the maximum engagement. But how to identify the popular posts, and how do you manage them?
Best social media management tool| Socinator:There are many social media management tools available in the market out there. One of the best software tools that I will suggest to you is Socinator. Socinator is a social media management tool that can get utilized as one of the best social media audits to give insights about your current and past posts. All the busy marketers use Socinator to manage and grow all of their accounts safely and organically.
Intuitive features of Socinator:
- It helps you in Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing, Pinterest marketing, Twitter marketing, LinkedIn marketing, youtube marketing, and many more platforms.
- It has the option of advance publishing, with which you can schedule your post on multiple networks.
- It has automation features for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and 5+ platforms to grow your social accounts 10x faster.