Followers are what make Instagram a social media platform. Mass follow on Instagram is one of the several ways to gain followers, but how effective is it? Let’s check it out!
Followers On Instagram: Cell to a Human Body
Instagram, commonly referred to as Insta among the current generation was born in 2012 as a photo-sharing platform. Users on the app are free to share media with filters and tag them according to their geolocations. These posts are visible to the public, and they can react to them. Sharing with a few personal friends is possible as well, depending upon the user’s choice.
Today, individuals and brands alike use Instagram to make themselves known on the platform that is home to millions of users looking to unwind and chill in their leisure. As more users sign up daily, it is the perfect place to gain a mass following, create brand awareness, and look for potential consumers.
People on the platform follow brands and influencers because they like their content, and it resonates with the users interacting with the content. It makes the aim of the brand/creator to make their content as catchy and interactive as possible.
Social media has given an avenue to these creators to be as creative as possible without the formal boundaries of the corporate world. Users love to feel a personal connection when interacting with a creator, be it a brand or an individual. It makes it a perfect opportunity to form some healthy, personal relationships with their consumers.
As cells are crucial in building a human body, followers on Instagram are vital in having a strong brand awareness in the industry. As creators keep pushing content out for their audience to see, they start gaining followers. These followers share the content they enjoy so much with their friends, and their friends start following the creator as well!
Once a creator starts gaining popularity with thousands of followers, their content gets viewed by an exponentially increasing number of users. It gives brands the perfect place to showcase their products to a massive population at once. Once their products start getting publicized by these creators, brands see an increase in their sales and brand awareness in the industry.
It is why having a mass follow on Instagram is so crucial to a brand! All the products in the world will be wasteful if nobody knows about them. And if nobody knows about these products, nobody would buy them. It is a vicious cycle that no brand would want to fall in.
Establishing An Identity: Key To Mass Follow on Instagram
Having covered the importance of having a healthy number of followers on Instagram, it is crucial as a creator to know how to gain followers, or is there something more to it? Let’s find out!
A brand could notice a surge in followers following mass follow on Instagram by making itself known in the industry. Brands need to know the demographics of their target audience, their likes and dislikes, tastes, preference, and the geographical trends that occur throughout the world.
Users on the platform love to watch content that resonates with them, but it is difficult for creators to curate content that appeals to everybody. It is solved by curating different content for different audiences that mainly highlight the features to the public. There are several ways the curation of content takes place in a creator’s mind, but there are some sound (sort of) guidelines to follow while putting content out:
- Nothing better than organic reach: The first rule of social media marketing, no matter what the platform is, is to never resort to buying likes, followers, shares, etc., from people owning fake accounts in bulk quantities. The Instagram algorithm scours the user base for dummy accounts and shuts them down within hours, so it’s never a good option.
- Make Your Page Flashy!: Everything from your brand’s username, display picture, and bio is customizable on Instagram. It is a space for creativity where creators can publish their websites and landing pages if their content compels the users to check their page out! CTA buttons are a great way to let consumers get in touch with you and generate interest in their minds for the brand. Telling people to “follow us on Instagram” is a great way to put yourself out there!
- Consistency: Consistency is a vital part of gaining a mass following on Instagram. Users, as they follow you, expect more content out of your page. Their main reason to follow you is that they like your content and want to see more of it. Users generally unfollow creators on Instagram when they stop expecting quality content out of them, which leads them to be irrelevant. Consistency in posting helps avoid irrelevance: which leads to the ultimate demise of the brand’s awareness.
- Reels: Probably the latest tip in this list, Instagram launched this feature with which users could shoot 15-30 seconds of vertical content and upload it for their audience to watch. Reels quickly grew in popularity because of how easy they were to make and observe, and now, is one the best ways to make an impression on your audience.
- Partnerships with other creators/brands: Gone are the days of competitiveness between creators and brands. Instagram has created a rich environment for creators, brands, and individuals alike to support and nurture each other’s growth instead of fighting for the top spot. Partnerships and collaborations with other creators give their followers exposure to your content. It is a great avenue to test if your content hits chords with viewers who are used to something else.
- Let Your Instagram Be Out In The World to follow: The last tip for having a mass following on Instagram is to publish your Instagram username everywhere. Any place on the internet, be it your website, YouTube channel, Facebook page, anywhere you have an online social media presence, publish your Instagram username there. Users tend to gain cross-platform followers this way as these users want to make sure they see the content they like everywhere.
People who view content on social media love seeing their favorite creators on every platform they use. It is why brands and creators alike must make sure that their content on every platform is top-notch and is friendly to their viewers.
It is not only the content that matters but also the page management by the creator that determines how many users the content manages to reach. After pushing quality content on a brand’s page, it is time to showcase the page to the public to attract their attention!
How To Mass Follow on Instagram: Knowing Instagram’s Algorithm
Instagram has grown up to be a platform with a variety of creators co-existing together. The developers’ team has made it a point to push the idea of mutual support and sharing of other people’s content to boost your own.
Today, the reach of the content is majorly dependent on how much the creator is engaging with other creators on the platform. The more interaction these creators have, the more cross-following of followers will occur between them. It ensures the exposure of their content to new audiences who might not have visited their page before.
Following other people on the platform with similar interests is the best way to gain traction for your posts. These people follow you back, and it ensures the growth of either account in play. But following several pages in one can result in Instagram taking away your ability to do so, and for a good reason!
When an account follows multiple accounts in a brief period, Instagram’s algorithm identifies that account as a bot account. In an attempt to weed out fake profiles on the platform, Instagram has several limitations on which an account can perform actions in a given time.
Instagram has a limitation for accounts to mass follow only 7500 people per account, which means that you cannot follow more people than that. Still, you might think to yourself, “I could just follow 7500 people today and grow faster!”.
It saddens us to say: we wish it were that easy! As talked about it earlier, Instagram has a limitation of 60 actions per hour. It means that a particular account may follow and unfollow one or multiple accounts a total of 60 times. Any further activity is termed bot activity and is not regarded as organic growth by the algorithm.
Hitting the 60 action threshold every hour will eventually lead to Instagram suspending any activity on your account for days, weeks, or months. It is not a good idea to keep following and unfollowing people at random in hopes that you will gain traction on your posts. Instead, having a routine on the usage of Instagram helps!
Having a Routine: Keep Your Instagram Relevant!
Creators must have a calendar that dictates how their days go. They need to divide their days or weeks to accommodate everything from curating posts to publishing and managing their Instagram pages.
Managing an Instagram page involves the creator navigating and browse for other creators’ content on the platform to get a response on their content. A creator cannot do much in a limitation of 60 actions per hour. So they must interact with other creators on the platform bit by bit every day to strengthen their reach and credibility in the eyes of Instagram’s logarithm.
How To Track and Increase Your Instagram Followers Count?
Manage Instagram Followers: Key to Organic Growth?
Instagram’s Link In Bio: Taking Your Business To The Next Level
Having a “mass follow on Instagram” session is not the right way to gain followers on the platform. The more rules of the algorithm our account breaks, the weaker our account gets in fetching reach and likes from users everywhere!
Content creators must have a routine to streamline their entire process, but even with a schedule, there are several other things where these creators miss out on some valuable reach for themselves. It is where social media automation tools like Socinator come into play!
Socinator: Dominating Instagram is easy as 1,2,3
SociNator will make your life as a content creator easy! The application comes with multiple features, as it should, justifying its name as “The All In One Instagram Marketing Platform” for users on Instagram. Socinator assists you with the following to help make your day easier:
- Auto-follow back feature: Follow back the ones following you automatically so nobody goes unnoticed!
- Auto Publish Posts: Scheduling posts on Instagram for the audience living on the other side of the world is easy with SociNator!
- Auto Comment: Don’t let your audience feel neglected! Respond quickly to their comments by auto-responding to them.
- Automated Engagement: Apart from the ones above, engage with your audience seamlessly with zero hassle, interact with your audience, like and follow them back automatically!
- Finding and Extracting Users, Hashtags
- Live Chat: Chat in real-time with your audience through Socinator’s GUI, enabling a lot more than Instagram’s standard one.
- Handle Multiple Accounts: Efficient account management is possible through Socinator, and switching between them becomes seamless once began!
Following people at one go in mass is a sure-shot way to get banned by Instagram’s algorithm. Instead, for organic growth, the best way to go about it is to push out quality content, help others doing the same thing as you grow amongst their circles, and let them pick you up along with them! Let SociNator assist you in your social media journey and take your brand identity to new heights! Check out SociNator, the social dominator, today!