Manage Instagram Followers: Key to Organic Growth?
Manage Instagram followers alongside other social media platforms of your brand has proven to be one of the most effective ways to boost your reach on these platforms. Learn more on how to establish your brand identity in the virtual world!
Social media is a fun tool and has been one since its birth. It has single-handedly changed how we live our day-to-day lives by bringing us much closer to the world beyond geographical limits. In the professional world, social media is a powerful marketing tool. Social media acts as a bridge between a brand and its consumers in today’s world. It. brings the consumers and the brand much closer and gives brands an avenue to cater to their consumers personally.
There are a million ways to engage on social media. There are platforms with massive user bases out in the industry. Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter have dominated the social media circle, where people get to engage on content curated by other users or brands.
One of the names amongst these platforms is Instagram. Instagram, birthed in October 2010, has been one of the top leading photo-sharing platforms to be created. Back when it began, people on the platform could click pictures in the 1:1 aspect ratio and share them with the world or with few people who follow them.
Today, users on Instagram strive to create an identity on the platform. An identity that is unique to their niche and which appeals to other users online. Users may engage with other users to collaborate and support each other by boosting post engagement, reach, and post promotions.
Making It Big on Instagram
For instance, a content creator has an Instagram account, and they share their original content online. Whenever this person posts some content, they add hashtags in their post. Users who search for specific tags find posts relevant to their keywords via these hashtags. If a user finds a creator’s content enjoyable and would like to see more of them, they may follow them, so every time the content creator uploads the platform shows it on the news feed of every person following the creator.
This cycle goes on in a content creator’s job on Instagram. They have to push out trending and relevant content that leads to their posts reaching out to more people on the platform. Depending on the quality of the content posted by the creator, they may choose to follow or not follow them.
Content creators, brands, and businesses have to maintain a high-quality standard for their content to ensure their followers do not unfollow them. Followers are vital for these parties on Instagram because they give integrity to their page on the platform.
Managing these followers on Instagram is a crucial thing for professionals to do. Let’s learn why!
Followers on Instagram: Tracking Unfollowers
Instagram works on likes, shares, mentions, and followers. Brands and individuals who create viral content on the platform need to monitor the accounts that engage with them. It gives them the knowledge of the pages that reciprocate with the same engagement and ones that do not.
As users gain followers on Instagram, their reach and engagement increase to the people followed by the people following them. It results in their posts reaching more people exponentially, which is how more and more people follow an account.
In some instances, some accounts would stop following you and interacting with your content. Interacting with theirs would be giving free engagement to them. All the time professionals spend interacting with accounts is precious. It is why these ‘unfollowers’ (slang from Instagram itself) need to be unfollowed as well. It ensures more time spent on the accounts that would have an impact on our engagement.
Let us look into why one’s account on Instagram gets unfollowed by their followers, some of the reasons are:
- You’re Engaging Less: The #1 reason people unfollow you is they are getting less engagement from your end. It is vital to engage with your followers by replying to messages and comments promptly to ensure they keep following you.
- Low-quality content: The quality of your content is vital for the engagement of your page on Instagram. It is crucial to strike a balance between the quality and the quantity of the content of your Instagram page. It ensures the engagement of your audience with your content and maintains the relationship between the two parties.
- Consistency in Tone of Content: People will unfollow, and new people will follow as you change the tone in your content. To maintain your integrity amongst your followers, you need to keep some consistency in the content that you are posting.
- Spamming Posts: The frequency you post matters when you want to manage your Instagram followers. If you spam your followers with too many posts, they might be disinterested in engaging with your content, and you might lose a follower.
- Bot/fake accounts: It is vital to manage Instagram followers because there will be numerous instances when fake accounts follow and unfollow your page. These accounts are created for no reason and do not serve any purpose on the platform.
Attracting followers on Instagram
Now that we have a good idea of things to not do on Instagram. Let us look at ways to attract followers for free on the platform. Content creators must follow these guidelines to ensure their followers keep engaging with their content. Some of them are:
- Setting Your Profile Up: Creators need to set their Instagram page up before pushing content out. Creators can put up their bio, usernames, and a link for your website. Brands may put out what they are all about and create a bridge between the consumer and them with the help of CTA buttons. It is the first thing that potential customers will relate to with the brand, so it is a must for the page to have its identity in line with the brand’s tone.
- Keeping a Posting Calendar: Creators must have a calendar and plan their posts ahead of time. Doing this ensures a frequency between your posts. Your relevance amongst your followers is mainly dependent on how much your posts show up when they scroll their feeds.
Once you have insights on when your followers engage with your content, creators take notes about it in their schedule. The next time they post, they know exactly when to post to ensure maximum engagement of their content at that time.
- Publicize your Instagram page: Make sure the link to your Instagram is present everywhere you are present online. It ensures that your Instagram is out in the open for everyone to engage with your content. Exposure of content is vital for creators to have their content discovered on the platform.
- Posting content your followers will likely interact with: After a bit of testing, you will know what content gets a positive response from your followers and what does not. The more your followers interact with your account, the more your page will grow organically.
- Engage With Your Followers: Creators must engage with their followers by hosting giveaways, contests, etc. All messages and comments must be responded to as well. These are avenues for creators to engage with their audience. It ensures that the followers are invested and continually engage with your content.
These steps ensure that you, as a creator, are doing the best you can to lure followers towards your content and engage with it. The more engagement and reach your posts achieve, the more people will likely want to interact further with your content and follow you.
But sometimes, it is difficult for a person to handle their brand’s numerous pages on numerous accounts. Curating posts for different pages meant for varying purposes means working around the clock, testing what works where, and being on the job 24×7.
Numerous applications are available on the internet that let you effectively manage Instagram followers on your page and all your other pages. These applications have several tools like post scheduling, automation, multiple artboards, etc. It provides these features for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Linked In, Quora, Pinterest, and many other platforms.
One of these applications for handling your social media and managing Instagram followers of your page is Socinator. Let’s learn more about it!
Socinator: Manage Instagram Followers The Efficient Way!
Instagram provides you with several ways to engage with your audience, so they have a reason to stick around and follow you. But what about all the time you were not available to engage with the followers that engage with you when you sleep? The engagement now missed could provide you with better reach, but sleep is vital too, right?
Let Socinator help you while you sleep. You earned that slumber! Have faith in Socinator while you tend to yourself with all your heart and mind.
Socinator helps you automate everything for your Instagram business and provides you further insights than you already have. More so, according to the Instagram algorithm, growth happens only when you interact with the ones who interact with you.
Socinator has features such as:
- Auto Publishing of Posts
- Automatically replying to comments that you’ve received with a template.
- Automatically following accounts back who have followed you.
- Auto Liking
- Automated verification of fresh accounts.
- Scheduled and automated publishing of posts, so you can post even when you cannot.
- Handle multiple accounts single-handedly with a culminated dashboard.
- Extract statistics on relevant hashtags
- Get full report and statistics on your accounts and their performance
- Extract users engaging with you using search methods based on keywords, hashtags, etc.
- Chat with your Instagram audience in real-time with our live chat feature!
- Dedicated proxy support for individual accounts for increased privacy and security.
Starting at only $9.95/month, it is one of the best-priced applications for all your social media needs!
With the help of Socinator and all the tools that Instagram has, numerous brands have successfully boosted their engagement with their audience. It led to revenue generation in the industry. Check out Socinator now and let it help you skyrocket your reach like never before!