Twitter is one of the most powerful online communication tools. It started as a micro-blogging website used for different niches and it became a user-friendly free application that anyone can use. In this article, we will talk about this application’s main features and also about the best Twitter automation software. In case you want to grow your business rapidly through Twitter, this software will do it on your behalf.
The necessary steps in installing and using Twitter
Create a profile
Make your presence is visible on Twitter. The first impression counts. Your account will show the world who you are. Choose every element that is required for setting up your Twitter account carefully. Here are the five different components of a Twitter profile:
Your Twitter @name
Twitter will use your @ name as a unique identifier. You can use up to 15 characters. Remember that your name should be easy to be found by other people, especially if you own a business. Your name (you will be able to change if you want) is found above your @name (this is a permanent element; you will not be able to change it).
Your profile photo
Choose the most representative picture of your business. Make sure that it fits perfectly into a limited space. This photo will not appear on your profile page, but it will be the icon of your every Twitter post.
You only have 160 characters to do the magic. Let people know about your superpowers and make them wish to follow you. Try to write down relevant information, such as what you think to Tweet about and your business hours and location. You can add a link to your website. It needs to be a unique link, so you can see how many visitors have accessed your webpage through Twitter.
Your header image
This may be your chance to grow your business. Use photos that put your business in evidence. They can be promo or events photos and you should change them from time to time in order to keep your followers updated.
Your pinned Tweet
Don’t let people miss the latest news or promotions. You can keep thing fresh if you pin an important Tweet on the top of your timeline.
Now that you know how to set up your Twitter profile, we will talk about what type of content you should post using this application. Later in this article, you will know more about the best Twitter automation software.
Currently, you can have no more than 280 tweet posts and here are some tips and tricks related to what you should post.
- Post short and concise tweets and focus on a specific message. You can use a link to a blog or website if you want people to find out more.
- Add visual content in your posts, such as photos, videos gifs etc. This will increase your brand awareness and engagement. It is more likely for people to access visual content. If you cannot decide on what to attach, then you need to know that you can upload up to four pictures to a singular tweet. If you don’t have the time to do this on a regular basis, you can use Socinator, the best Twitter automation software.
- Use specific hashtags, they can be a great help if you want to start or be part of specific conversations. Use relevant keywords for your business and no more than two hashtags per tweet.
- Ask questions and create polls. If you want to interact with your audience, asking questions is the best way of doing this. People will be able to express their opinions and to see the people behind the brand. You can also use polls on Twitter in order to find out the answers to specific questions.
- Reply to tweets and retweet the relevant comments-these are two great ways to assure your presence on Twitter. You can retweet useful articles, positive customer feedback or content that is relevant to your business’s values.
We have brought in discussion how your tweets should look like in order for your targeted audience to increase. Next, we will focus on automation and you will discover the best Twitter automation software.
What is automation and why should you use Socinator, the best Twitter automation software?
Automation comes in a discussion when you want to grow your business rapidly and you don’t have enough time or energy to manually perform all the tasks involved in growing action. It’s like you have someone who is in charge of everything, your own Twitter marketing assistant.
Socinator – the all in one Marketing Platform
Do you want to be connected all the time to your targeted audience, but performing daily basis activities in order to do this became overwhelming? Socinator is the best Twitter automation software that will perform all these actions for you.
After you will customize its settings, this application will be able to auto-publish posts, auto-comment, auto-follow/follow back, auto-like/favorite, even auto-reply to messages. A retweet will not be an issue anymore, because Socinator is also able to do this.
You will be able to see the result for all these actions through activity statistics and reports. This will help you to improve your marketing strategies. It will provide you with precious information for all the activities performed among your Twitter accounts.
Socinator is user-friendly and does not require you to install additional apps. You can have it from $9.95 per month, starting with 10 social accounts.
Socinator can be the tool you need and the best Twitter automation software. Even if you will be able to automate many of Twitter’s features, don’t over-use it. People will notice if you post or comment too much and everything can have negative results. Your business can be affected. Make sure you remain authentic and you make people feel valued and happy through your shared content. And remember that your uploads need to be of highest quality possible no matter how many Twitter features you will automate.