Hola! It’s 2021 and you have opened this page to learn how to get views on YouTube.
YouTube, is the most popular video sharing app where millions of hours are spent by people watching varieties of videos. With 2 billion monthly active users, YouTube amounts one-third of the internet. It is constantly evolving and changing.
Nowadays, YouTube has become the most powerful business weapon. More than 62% of the business people use YouTube as their video sharing platform to promote their business.
But to boost your sales and reach more audiences, you need to get more views on YouTube. But how to get views on YouTube?
In this article, you will learn a few tips and tricks to get more views on YouTube.
Ready? Let’s roll into the blog.
How to get more views on YouTube?
YouTube views matter a lot when it comes to business. People who are promoting their business through YouTube require more number of views to get more reach and boost up their sales. So, here we have few ways to get more views on YouTube.
1. How to get views on YouTube through compelling content:
No matter how many videos you make, it is of no use if your video does not have quality content. Good videos with good content compel the audience to watch till the end.
Now, the question is how to make quality content videos?
Well, the best way is to create videos with titles starting from “how to”.
You have to know about your audience needs and requirements. Make videos according to your research which will meet the needs of your targeted audience. Trust me, it works.
In your comment section, find what people want you to do. If not, then ask them what videos they want you to make?
It’s that simple!
Asking your audience and making videos according to their needs make them feel special and create interest to watch your videos. Try it once. It is the best way to get more views on your YouTube channel.
2. How to get views on YouTube by encouraging viewers for channel Subscription:
Have you ever heard this “the best new customers can be your old ones”. Always try to encourage and engage your new customers. It is one of the best ways to boost up your business.
Encourage your new viewers to subscribe to your channel which will definitely increase views on your uploaded videos.
Now, again the question arises, how to encourage viewers to subscribe to your channel?
The simplest way is to ask them to subscribe to your channel at the beginning and end of the video. Do not forget to tell them to click on the bell icon.
Also you can mention the advantage that they can get if they press the bell icon like, they will be notified first when a new video is uploaded.
Growing subscribers is directly proportional to the growing views. So start asking them to subscribe to your channel along with pressing the bell icon to enjoy your trending videos.
3. How to get views on YouTube by creating a playlist to make people watch more videos:
It is hard to divert your attention from the video which you are enjoying. But if you have good videos, you can add them to your playlists with an auto-play option which will continuously play one after the other.
Also playlists titles with targeted keywords improve search ranking. Create your playlist by clicking on the “+” button under the playing video to add your other videos.
Now get more views on YouTube by adding your quality content videos to your playlist. Promote it today!
4. How to get views on YouTube by adding watermarks in your videos:
Adding watermark to all your videos is also used to get views on YouTube. It is also used to drive more subscribers to your channel.
It is an image that will appear on all your video screens. If the viewers will click on it, it will navigate to the subscriber page. Most of the brands use their logo as the watermark. Shopify channels on YouTube use “subscribe” as their watermark.
Now, how to upload this watermark on your video screen?
You need to verify your YouTube channel to upload watermarks on your video.
Follow these steps to add watermark:
- Verify your YouTube channel first.
- Now go to the creator studio.
- Click on the option “branding”.
- There you will get “add a watermark”.
- Then upload your image.
In short, you can use this tool to promote your brand on YouTube channel.
5. How to get views on YouTube by promoting your videos on other social media platforms:
Not only on YouTube, you should make your followers on other social media platforms know about your upcoming videos.
You can schedule a short teaser of your new video and upload it to all your social media platforms with the link which will redirect your viewers to the original full video.
Now, is it possible to do this all time?
Make things easier by using social media management tools like Socinator, to schedule a short teaser with date and time which will upload it automatically. Let me explain to you about this amazing tool which can help you in your business in many ways.
Social media management tool- “Socinator”.
Socinator is the best social media management tool for the marketers to manage and grow their accounts safely and organically. Through it, you can reach millions of people around the globe. It is the best tool to have a bigger impact on social media with less time.
Features of Socinator:
- It has advanced publishing features through which you can schedule your posts and auto-publish them on multiple networks.
- It has Instagram automation features through which you can grow your Instagram account 10x faster.
- It has Facebook automation features through which you can increase engagement and precise audience reach.
- It has twitter automation features with which you can boost your twitter activities for better engagement and ROI.
- It has YouTube automation features through which you can schedule your YouTube accounts on Auto-pilot and watch them growing.
- It has Quora automation features with which you can succeed on Quora.
- It has Pinterest automation features with which you can boost your Pinterest account for faster growth and more revenue.
There are many more features of Socinator which you can use to grow your business on social media. Try it once!
6. How to get views on YouTube by optimizing your video title:
You need to optimize your channel and videos for better search results. YouTube provides many opportunities to do it. Your video should include file name, description, title, tags along with the keyword. Your video should contain valuable information for the viewers. This will rank your video in SEO.
7. Publish your video on right time:
It is no longer unknown that YouTube can track the watching hours and presence of its audience. So, you need to identify the peak time when your audiences are on the platform and publish the video after an hour. You can also publish your video earlier to aware your audience about your new videos ultimately increasing views.
But how to know that your audiences are on your YouTube page? Follow these steps:
- Go to your homepage.
- Click on customize channel.
- On the left hand side, under your profile picture, select Analytics.
- Now click on the Audience tab.
- Now you will get an option to see the report of “when your viewers are on YouTube”.
- Accordingly, publish your video and get more views.
checkout new posts:
Here, you have few ways through which you can get more views on YouTube. Always focus on your content which should be catchy and attractive. Consider the above points while creating and uploading videos.
Don’t forget to install Socinator which can act as a powerful tool to make your business on social media grow faster.
Which of these points do you feel is most helpful for your video? Frame your voice in words and let me know below the comment section. I would love to hear from you!