Are you in search of social media management tools? If so, then you are in the right place. Here in this blog, we have a list of management tools to pick and make your work easier.
Also, we have few tools which you can get without spending a penny. But do you know the actual need for social media management tools? Let us see this first.
According to recent information, social media users spend at least two hours a day on social media platforms. So, it is a lucrative opportunity for social media marketers to build a social presence and improve their social strategy.
But there are many processes like managing, synchronizing, publishing, analyzing, and optimizing all your social media platforms to be done regularly to maintain consistency. Here is where social media management tools are needed.
Why do people need social media management?
With social media management tools, you can maintain all your social platforms easily with less effort. Also, you can focus on other marketing activities which need your attention.
11 best social media management tools:
It is a social media management tool specially made for digital agencies. It acquires features to manage sharing of sites, blogs, and slack compatibility.
Pros of Sendible:
- It supports many social media platforms that include medium and WordPress.
- It is easily accessible to canvas tools.
- It provides a detailed report on social media performance.
Cons of Sendible:
- It has no free plan.
- It costs $29 per month.
- There is a plan of 14 days free-trial every month.
It is a social media management tool used for B2B marketing. It monitors, manages, and measures all your social media performance and helps you achieve your goals.
Pros of Oktopost:
- It can track conversions performed on multiple platforms.
- It monitors the company page of Linkedin.
- It can measure ROI for all your activities on social media.
Cons of Oktopost:
- No free trial.
- Enterprise focus.
- You have sent a request to know about its pricing.
Out of this list, the software which I felt the best is Socinator. This tool is specially built for busy marketers to manage and grow their social accounts safely and organically. Most of the brands and businesses trust Socinator for its automatic features and outstanding results.
Pros of Socinator:
- It has advanced publishing features through which you can schedule your posts and auto-publish them on multiple networks.
- It has Instagram automation features through which you can grow your Instagram account 10x faster.
- It has Facebook automation features through which you can increase engagement and precise audience reach. It has twitter automation features with which you can boost your Twitter activities for better engagement and ROI.
- It has YouTube automation features where you can schedule your YouTube accounts on Auto-pilot and watch them grow.
- It has Quora automation features with which you can succeed on Quora.
- It has Pinterest automation features where you can boost your Pinterest account for faster growth and more revenue.
Cons of Socinator:
When it comes to the cons of Socinator, you will be surprised to hear that it has no disadvantages to affect your social media management. There is only one thing to take as a con is, there is no free plan.
But let me tell you one thing, you need to pay something to get a perfect thing. With Automatic features of Socinator, social media management will be like eating a piece of cake for you. So, do not think much and grab it at once.
It is also one of the best social media management platforms to get good results with more engagement. Many brands trust Buffer for their business. It works effectively with social media marketers.
Pros of the Buffer:
- It automatically post-stager your quality content in a day.
- Scheduling is easy with Buffer.
- You will get a built-in image editor.
- It works with both small as well as large companies.
Cons of the Buffer:
- It has no Instagram support.
- It has no engagement dashboard.
It is a social media management platform used for B2C solutions. With this social media tool, you can manage all your social accounts from a single dashboard. You can schedule your work with it.
Pros of Hootsuite:
- You can upload on multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Not only web-based, but it also includes mobile apps.
- Without logging, it can manage many social media profiles.
Cons of Hootsuite:
- Due to sporadic compatibility, there is an uploading issue.
- URL-shortening options are less in number.
- The pricing plan starts from$29 per month.
Small businesses, bloggers, freelancers use MeetEdgar to have a social presence with less budget. It can recycle the content automatically and reuse it to increase your ROI.
Pros of MeetEdgar:
- Automatic recycling and reuse of content.
- It is ideal for small businesses, agencies, and small entrepreneurs.
- Also, it has plans for all sizes of organization.
Cons of MeetEdgar:
- Do not support popular platforms like Instagram.
- No tracking of the social media activity performance from the dashboard.
These are the best social media management tools that you can adopt by paying. But there are also many tools which you can use with a free plan. So, it’s time to level up your social media free social media tools to have a social presence with less budget. It can recycle the content automatically and reuse it to increase your ROI.
These are the best social media management tools that you can adopt by paying. But there are also many tools which you can use with a free plan. So, it’s time to level up your social media free social media tools.
Free social media management tools:
It is a social media management tool that can make your Instagram feed look more attractive. It can generate a social presence when any visitor opens your website. With it, you can set up your social media account completely free.
With this tool, planning, scheduling, and managing social media platforms is easy with its powerful features. It gives you a 14-day free trial where you can try all its features to know the best part of it.
It is otherwise known as the alternative of Later with which you can schedule your posts. It gives a free plan for two social media profiles.
Now create stylish graphics with Canva! It has free templates and tools to make your posts more attractive in less time. With Canva, you can create business logos, feature images of blogs, book covers, and all kinds of graphics.
As we all know that, Twitter is a vast social media platform where millions of people spend their time. In this scenario, it is not easy to find a particular person. So, here where Followerwonk comes. It is a search engine, especially for Twitter which helps you find people and communicate with them.
Tips to plump for the best social media management tool:
Before selecting the best social media management tool for 2021, analyze your requirements from this tool. Are you confused? No worries! Here we have a list of few features with which you can choose the best one for your social media management.
- It should be platform-independent.
- High update frequency.
- It should support multiple accounts across multiple platforms.
- Planning, scheduling, and optimizing features should be there.
- A detailed report on social media performance.
- Community management.
- Audience management.
- Monitoring capabilities.
- Platform flexibility to pick-up any change in the process of social media management.
- Easy to use.
From the above-selected features, the tool which I would recommend you to choose is Socinator because it acquires most of these features. Also, you can consider Hootsuite and Buffer that can also manage your social accounts. But we should always choose the best one to avoid any issue. Think more and choose one!
Checkout new blogs:
07 Best Social Media eCommerce Tips To 4X Your Business Revenue
How To Use Twitter For Business: 7 Steps for Successful Twitter Marketing
10 Social Media Monitoring Tools That You Absolutely Can’t Miss
To wrap it up:
There must be marketers who struggle to stand out in the crowd and perform repetitive tasks every day. To avoid this, you can use social media management tools that will ease down your work.
In this blog, we have discussed some of the tools to choose to manage your social media. If it comes to me, I would have suggested you choose Socinator, as it acquires unique features present in very few tools. So, choose wisely.
Well, this is it. I hope you like this article. In case you have any queries or want to add something to this article to make it more meaningful, Frame your voice in words and reach me through this comment box below. I would love to hear from you!