Have you recently started you campaigning on Instagram? You might be thinking about how you could be able to attract more attention of viewers to your platform or how you could be able to gain more following on Instagram? Shady tactics like buying Instagram likes and followers are not going to be helpful since Instagram has improved its algorithm to a new extent, and it can easily spot any inauthentic activity on its platform. However, there are still many bots available in the market, which also ensures to give authentic likes and followers to their users. If you want to get Instagram followers in a short time, then you can also make use of such bots or tools. But if you are looking to gain a real audience for your content so that you could be able to enhance your sales opportunity through Instagram marketing, then here are shown some tips which might help you.
Plot Your Instagram Strategy
Without proper planning or strategy, it would be impossible for you to get better results from Instagram advertising. Since you want to get genuine followers for your brands on Instagram so that later you can target those followers to convert those into your potential leads, you can follow three simple tactics given below.
- Boost your brand awareness on Instagram by posting more content.
- Make use of popular keywords as caption and hashtags to attract more views and likes on your content.
- Try to gain more audience for your content so that you could be able to drive that traffic to your business website.
By focusing the above three tactics, you could be able to generate more audience for your Instagram posts, which would also help you to gain followers on Instagram.
Aesthetic Posts on Instagram
If you want to gain more attention from viewers on your brand, then you need to post aesthetic content to show off your brand on Instagram. You can also share content in the form of stories and videos, where you can share inside stories and experience of your customers about your brand. It would also help you to improve your relationship with the audience which you can later target to convert into sales.
Based on the various factors like age, likes and dislikes, gender, and locations, you can target your favoured audience. It would help you to gain more views on your posts, which also enhances your chances of getting more likes and followers on Instagram.
Optimize Your Profile
To enhance your presence on Instagram, you need to have attractive and up to date profile. The viewers those who like your post can also view your profile. In such a case, you need to show off the tempting side of your brand so that you could be able to gain more followers. You also need to arrange aesthetics post on your Instagram feed, which would attract more viewers on your Instagram profile.
Your posted content could be able to survive for a limited interval of time only. There might be a chance that some of your followers may have missed your posts. To avoid such circumstances, you need to post your content consistently, which would help you to improve the visibility of your content on Instagram.
Schedule Your Posts
Most of the people only check the topmost contents on the Newsfeed of Instagram. If you also want to gain a better position of your content in the Newsfeed of your viewers, then you need to post your content on time when most of the people are active on Instagram. In such a case, you can also make use of the best scheduler tools like Socinator which would help you to schedule your posts according to the timing of active audience on Instagram. So that you could be able to have a dominative presence on Instagram.
How to Schedule Instagram Posts : A Quick and Simple Guide
Step 1: LogIn To Socinator Dashboard
Step 2: Add your Instagram profile
- On the dashboard of Socinator, when you click on account manager, you will get the details of accounts added.
- Click on add accounts, where you need to choose the option of Instagram.
- Now you can add your Instagram profile credentials to add your account on Socinator.
Step 2: Craft your content
- For starting a new campaign, you can find the option of Sociopublisher at the left of the dashboard.
- On the publisher bar, you need to click on create campaign option.
- It will take you the new page where you can create a new Instagram post.
- You can add your media, description, hashtags and captions, and save it as a draft or pending post list.
Step 3: Schedule Your Post
- On the right side of Post Manger, you can find the option of post configuration.
- Clicking on that you would get shift to the page where you can schedule and auto-post content on Instagram.
- Now you can configure your setting according to the time and date on which you would like to post your content.
- You can also add multiple content and schedule their publishing on different days.
You can also check the videos where you could get more information about how you can make use of Socinator to schedule your post. So that you could be able to gain more likes and followers on Instagram.
Join Engagement Groups
To gain more attention of viewers on your Instagram posts, you can also join Instagram engagement groups. Being a part of an engagement group which is related to your brand niche, you can target people those who are interested in your brand products. That way, you could be able to gain more likes and followers on Instagram.
Follow Others to Get Followers in Return
If you follow other people and like their content on Instagram, then there is likely to be a chance that they would also follow and like your content. However, the Instagram algorithm can easily spot your activities, and it would also restrict you from following excessive accounts.
In such a case, it is better to improve the credibility of your brand on social media and try to gain genuine Instagram followers. However, if you are looking for getting Instagram followers in a faster way, then you can also make use of automation tool using which you can grow your followers on Instagram without making any efforts.
How to Grow Instagram Followers Using Automation?
You can make use of automation tools using which you can auto follow people on Instagram, as it might also help you to gain follow back. However, if your bot is following too many accounts, then it might seem spammy to the Instagram algorithm. In that case, you need to make use of Socinator – The Social Dominator, using which you can filter out the people according to your brand niche and unfollow those who don’t follow you back on Instagram.
Here are shown the ways in which you can make use of the auto-follow feature of Socinator to grow Instagram followers.
- You can make use of its auto-follow feature using which you can follow people related to your brand niche.
- You can also make use of it to unfollow those accounts who aren’t following you back in return.
- You can also make use of automation to auto publish or schedule your post.
- This tool can also help you to auto-publish and schedule your Instagram post according to the time on which your audience would likely to be active on Instagram.
- You can also make use of this tool to auto like and comment on the post about your Instagram followers.
These are some of the best features of the Socinator, which would make you gain better engagement on Instagram. That way, you can build up your relationship with the audience, which may also result in getting you more followers on Instagram.
Make Use of Relevant Hashtags
Using popular hashtags on your post, you could be able to drive the attention of viewers on your content. However, of your hashtags are not relevant to your content, then you might not be able to gain likes on your post. In such a case, you should make use of hashtags, which are relevant to your brand, which might also help you to attract more viewers on your content. While you could be able to gain more likes and followers on Instagram.
Go Live on Instagram
Instagram is the best platform using which you interact with your followers using live videos. While viewers can ask their queries which you can sort out during your live interaction with them. Live videos show in the same space as of Instagram stories. After the end of the video, it can stay on Instagram for 24 hours while you can also let it disappear.
Using live interaction, you can directly engage with your audience, which may also result in giving you more likes and followers on Instagram.
Promote Your Instagram Presence on Other Social Media Channels
To attract more audience on your Instagram content, you can also make use of your influence on other social media channels. As you can share your content on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, etc. It will help you to attract more attention of viewers on Instagram.
These are the following tips which you can utilize as your Instagram strategies to gain more followers. While you can also make use of reliable automation bots like Socinator, that would help you to dominate over most of the social media channel.